Friday, May 18, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was a little different this year but still so good. Tyler had to work Sunday so we celebrated with the 3 of us Saturday. They got me this awesome running watch that I hope will motivate me to keep active! Sunday morning we headed out to knolls to spend the day 4-wheeling with my family and our great friends.  It was such a perfect day, perfect weather, perfect company, good food, good behaved kids, everyone was happy. Gage loves the 4-wheelers, he wanted to go on rides constantly. Then you have Kimberlee who is the craziest driver I've ever seen! I'm so thankful for my family, no matter what happens in life my family always makes me feel like everything is going to be ok. My mom is such an amazing mother & best friend. I hope she looks at our family and realizes she did this! She raised us too be such strong, hard working ladies. She is such a great example in how I want to parent. She is my first call when something goes right or wrong, she is my rock, and she holds us all together! I hope my kids look at me the same way we all look at our mom. Love you mom!
I also need to mention how lucky I am to have such a great mother in law. She did everything right when raising Tyler. He is the way he is because of her. Shes loving, helpful, and makes us all laugh! Love you Julie!
I'm surrounded by many amazing, loving mothers! I'm thankful for their example because I sure need it daily!
Anyways, here are some photos from our super fun day!
IMG_1028 IMG_1029 IMG_1030 IMG_1031 IMG_1032 IMG_1033 IMG_1034 IMG_1036 IMG_1035-Edit IMG_1038
I hope everyone had a great mamas day!

No comments: