Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Randoms

Just a bunch of random stuff I want to make sure I have in our blog book, which I so need to start on. A few months ago (like 5+) we got new counters. I love them so much, they changed up our kitchen a ton. Thinking back now I might've actually blogged this, but I'm not gonna check. We also changed up our bathroom a tad, I love it as well.

Gage has been loving the nicer weather we had last week, he finally warmed up to his jeep and loves driving around his friends. He is such a little daredevil it scares me! He starts T-ball on April 14th with cousin Kimberlee. He's so excited, I have a feeling this is just the beginning of my "soccer mom" days.
Well since we do live in Utah with the nice warm weather comes snow right after. We made sure to take advantage of hopefully our last sledding day. Gage was a maniac and we were all dying towards the end. I thought for sure he would get tired fast with walking back up the hills but no way. We went and visited Mr. Easter Bunny last night. I think Gage is more excited for Easter than he was for Christmas. When we got to the mall no one was in line, he ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. This first picture here is from Easter 2010, Gage was a little over 1. Now 2012, 3 years old! Makes me sad!


We also celebrated St. Patricks Day this weekend. Well not really but Gage had fun pinching us and he looked like a stud in his shirt.

In over a month we will be heading off to Cancun. I'm so very excited but so sad to leave Gage. I might cry the entire plan ride over. I know he's going to have so much fun with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins but I sure will miss his cute face. This will probably be our last trip in awhile minus Gage. We wanted to do something big before I get pregnant again and to celebrate our 5 year anniversary this year. Crazy huh! The past few weeks I've been super baby hungry. I see baby stuff and get all antsy. I think this is the beginning of what I'm supposed to feel like to want a baby again. I started feeling this way before we tried for Gage and it just felt right. This year is going to be so huge for us it makes me excited. I love my family, love my life!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Amber I love to hear you talk about babies! I can't lie...I am excite too!