Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recent Fun

I love fall, and I want to keep as busy as possible these next few months! Last week we had our yearly family trip to the fair! I think it's so fun that even though our family is crazy busy we always make time to get together! Sadly we forgot to get our big photo all together but oh well. My cute grandma even went down the big slide with us this year, yeah my grandma is cooler than yours! Gage loved it, we had so much fun!
Sunday we went to the Zoo with Tyler's mom and grandparents. It was the perfect day to go and it was dead at 9a.m. Gage loved it but I think he's more of a Lagoon ride kinda boy. Once he saw the train and carousel that's all he could think about! We went out to lunch after with everyone and had such a good time. The last few times we have went out to eat Gage has been so good! I know I'm going to jinx myself but lets cross our fingers we are finally out of the crazy restaurant stage!
Gage has been so good lately I'm so proud! He has been so polite I love it! At the restaurant he ordered his own drink, said thank you when the waiter brought anyone anything. He is getting better with his goodbyes, he is doing so well! He has such a fun adventurous personality that is contagious! He loves life and that makes me want to show him how amazing this world can be! Love you Gage!
Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments: