Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler

I'm starting to realize I do not take enough photos of my own family. I guess the fact that I feel like I live with my camera, I might get sick of it time after time. Tyler turned the big 2-5 on the 26th. I had daycare that day so he spent the day with me at home. I think Gage opened up most of his presents, Christmas this year will be crazy.
I made him his favorite cake, I think it just might be my favorite now too!
We all sang Happy Birthday and Gage helped blow out the candles.
That night we went to Texas Roadhouse and had a great dinner just the 3 of us. Tyler had two other bbqs with family to celebrate his birthday. Dumb me forgot my camera to both of them. I love this last photo, I seriously am so lucky! Gage is getting so big and he such a good boy. He is so smart and so funny, just like his momma! ;) This has been a great year for Tyler, we are so proud of him! Love ya babe!

1 comment:

A Date with Pinterest said...

Your family is so cute, Amber!! I can't believe how big your little Gage is getting!!
(I realized the same thing about taking pictures of my family.... That's why I actually took a camera to the zoo last week, hahaha! I use to be so much better... Maybe that will be my new goal!)
Oh! And happy birthday to your honey bunny!!