Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My first

I don't post much about my crazy weenie dog, but boy do I love him. I'm one of those dumb dog owners who talks to her pet in baby voices. Who lets their pet sleep on the bed with them. Who lets their pet get on all the furniture. Who lets their pet go in and out as he pleases. Snoop is super super spoiled. He is my first baby and he will be my last canine baby. As much as I love dogs, {really though I like dogs way more than people}. I love dogs too much, I already dread and have nightmares over when Snoop will leave us. When we go on vacation finding a sitter for him is not the easiest. He is just like a son, a very high maintenance son. He has super stranger anxiety, you know the kind where he pees when he sees new people. He is a huge protector as well, which is a big plus when Gage and I are home alone. Every little creek or door slam outside he hears and barks. My parents call him bob barker cause he will bark at any sound. Don't worry though I'm not one of those dog owners that lets my pup bark outside, that drives me bonkers too. Sometimes I really wish he had a buddy and partner in crime but honestly that's what Gage is for. Those two are best buds. They will play outside together, wrestle, and play catch. The other day I caught Gage rubbing Snoops ears and saying "I love you Snoop, I love you Snoopy!" I don't know what I would do without him. At night we sleep right next to each-other {cause Tyler can't sleep when snoops is even close to him}. Life is better with pets for sure! I love you snoop dawg! So glad you're only 4 and I hopefully will have many more years of your love!


I just love his eyes! I'm always drawn to something different, that's what brought me to him. As far as we know he can see out of both eyes but sometimes I wonder.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I love snoopy and yes he can see out of both eyes!!!

Jessie said...

Oh Amber!! I love my pets a lot and sometimes more than people too! It makes me sad to think of losing our babies! My lab has had a lot of problems in the last month with walking and being able to get up, I started bawling the second Steve mentioned he may not be with us for long. They are amazing little beings with huge hearts and endless love! I hope you will continue to love another animal!

Shirley said...

I love snoop dawg!