Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Loving it!

Some things I'm loving on right now..
This book, seriously it has helped me so much in understanding Gage. It's a great read!

My new shoes!
Well I'm loving Vampire Diaries, but the season just ended. This show really makes me laugh at Twilight and  sometimes I ask myself why did I ever get into it. Vampire Diaries is ten times better!
My adorable stud and the Harley, yes Tyler mark my words I need to go on another ride!
My super cute new swimsuit! I'm also excited for the pools to open soon!
I eat yogurt and granola almost twice a day lately, I'm obsessed!
That's all, just some random obsessions lately! We all know I have an obsessive personality! ;) haha

1 comment:

A Date with Pinterest said...

We are so awesome!! I so bought those shoes back at the first of April. And I'm totally obsessed with them as well :)