Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful November

If it's November you know you will see a post like this from me! I'm thankful for.....

  • My Amazing Family! From Tyler, Gage & Snoop. To my wonderful parents, sisters, brothers, In-Laws, Grandparents, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, I'm surrounded by people who love me and want the best for me! How lucky am I!

  • My health! I'm a pretty healthy person. My biggest pain would be headaches but who doesn't get those. I'm fit, I'm able to run, walk, bend over, stretch, work out, Thank Goodness!

  • My Friends! Most of my friends I have known since high school or even Elementary. They would do anything for me and my family and I'm so thankful for each of them.

  • My ability to have children. I can't imagine my life without Gage. I was lucky enough to get pregnant fast and I'm truly thankful for that.

  • My two businesses that are doing well in this crappy economy and that bring me income, friends, fun, and a hobby. I really do love my jobs.

  • Income that allows me to go out and buy any necessity when I need it without using credit cards.

  • My home, I thank my lucky stars almost everyday that we have this house. Even though it's not the biggest, I love it!

  • I'm thankful for Tyler's job, which has provided for us, and helped us in many ways!
  • Food, even though I haven't had much of it lately, I sure do appreciate it!
  • I'm Thankful for my hearing, and sight! I've been reminded lately how much I take these for granted.
  • Life! Mine is pretty amazing right now!

No comments: