Monday, October 11, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

My Birthday started with sleeping in and a homemade breakfast! After I got ready we had a visit from Grandma Julie and opened some gifts from her and Tyler. Gage opened everything faster then I could see. I was so spoiled and love everything I got. My favorite? This very cute camera bag for everyday use! Now I will maybe get some guts to take my love into the world more often! We dropped Gage off to nap at Grandma & Grandpas while Tyler and I went to the movies! We haven't been for forever! One of the simple things you kinda give up when having a child. We saw Life as we knew it, so cute! I would recommend it to everyone!!
We then met up with the rest of the family and opened presents with them! Again I got very spoiled! I love all of my gifts and I'm so thankful for such an amazing fam!
The highlight of my day was Miss Kimberlee's phone call. I answer the phone too, It's your Birthday, Happy Birthday Amber! Now for all you Jersey Shore Fans out there Kimberlee now will ask you, "What time is it? T-Shirt Time!! It's probably the cutest thing I have ever heard, love her so much!
We went to dinner that night at Red Robin! Going out to dinner with the kiddos (mainly mine) is a hard task lately. Gage doesn't like to sit still so we are constantly trying to entertain him. Thankfully he made it through most of dinner, we were lucky!
Saturday we went down to Wendover with our friends. We all got rooms and enjoyed a much needed night away! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Kurt for watching Gage, sorry he was up all night! :(
Jamie brought along this beautiful cake for us girls. It's funny because my 3 closest friends share a birthday the same week as mine. Jamie the 5th. Natasha the 6th, Alisha the 7th and me the 8th! Crazy! The cake was as yummy as it looks!
Okay so we are Jersey Shore obsessed and our night was pretty much centered around it. Sadly we are having a big Jersey Shore party this weekend, so escaping it will not be any time soon!
It was really the perfect weekend, we had so much fun! We didn't win but we danced which was surprisingly way fun!

Another year gone another fun crazy year ahead! I'm so thankful for everyone in my life I'm truly so blessed! I have so many people who would drop anything at anytime for me! Love you all, this birthday was one too remember for sure!

Oh yeah... Birthday... Yeah

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh Yeah Happy Birthday yeah! I sure do love the pics of you and my kidos! I tell you KD and you look a lot alike to me! She loves calling you, always has! Wendover looked fun and the cake looked delicious! Love ya lots!