Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oktoberfest!

Saturday we took a trip up to Oktoberfest with the Fam. It was a perfect day, maybe even a little too hot! Luckily I've been able to experience the Mountains a lot this fall, everything is so relaxing and beautiful! The Utes had a game that night so Tyler made sure to dress Gage appropriately. We showed up and he was matching so cutely with his best buddy!
To get to the slide you had to take a chair lift. I about had a panic attack the entire time on that thing. Gage didn't even flinch, it was like he was in lala land. He loves anything really that moves. Waiting in line for the slide was the only part he wasn't a fan of, he needs to be constantly moving. Once we sat down on the slide he was happy. He loved the slide and I think he almost fell asleep on it. Made me even more excited for D land!

Isn't Baby Krew the cutest thing ever? I swear him and Gage are twins! All the things Krew is doing now Gage did. They look so similar too, it's kinda crazy! I think we are going to have our hands full with these two!

Go Utes!

This is what most of our family pictures look like. Gage does not like to be held, He is Mr. Independent! On a better note, look how freakin long my hair is, FINALLY! So what am I going to do now, trim it! haha It's so dead its disgusting but I'm excited It's finally growing!
A little better!
Thanks Shir & B for inviting us, we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I am so glad you guys came up. Next year plan on staying the night too! The boys will love it..oh and KD too :)

Jessie said...

It was fun! Gage is such a go go go kiddo! You do have your hands full.