Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 22

What makes me different from everyone else?
Well these things might not make me different from everyone else, but quite a few people I'm sure!
-Sushi makes me want to puke.
-Never done Zumba.
-I usually cheer against the popular teams just because most people like them. Lakers, Cowboys, Are the main ones, I always cheer for the underdogs. That's why my team is the 49ers! :) haha! I do like the Utes though.
-I don't own one pair of jeans above $40. I keep trying to talk myself into buying some cute ones but I just can't. I rock those aeropostale jeans like you wouldn't believe.
-I've never bought one thing from nordstroms, besides mac makeup.
-Facials are not for me.
-I'm on time for everything!
-I think about what I'm going to wear months before a big occasion happens.
-I don't make fun of overweight, poor people. I know a few people that do and I just want to slap you.
I'm for sure not a girl that does things to fit in. I do things because I like them and want to do them. It makes me sad to see people say and do things constantly just because they think it's "cool." I think you're a much bigger person to do your own thing and not wear Ed Hardy Shirts. Haha! The End!

3 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA oh my gosh, I love this... I love this SO much! Are you my twin??? haha

Emily said...

i love this! we have so much in common: i don't like sushi, i've never done zumba, my hubbies team is the 49ers, i don't own any jeans abouve $40, i've never shopped at nordstroms, and i'm on time for everything as well :) fun post!

Katie said...

K, next year... next year is your year for a 1/2 marathon... I can feel it! ;)

But you're right - it would be really fun to do a 10k together! Actually, that reminds me! There is a 5k version of The Dirty Dash next May!! We should put together a girl's team for that!