Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 9

Something I'm proud of in the last few days.
I thought really long and hard on this one for something I've done, well turns out these past few weeks have been nonaccomplishing for me. I've been super busy with daycare and photography that I've been kinda a slacker with cleaning, exercising, and doing anything that would be considered an accomplishment. Someone I'm proud of though is my sweet little Gage. I'm so impressed with how he has handled this whole tooth situation, new post on this coming soon! He barely reacted and showed no pain. Can you imagine how painful it must have been? Just thinking about it gives me the chills! He is one tough cookie and I'm so proud of him and how he has handled the pain! Woohoo Gage!
I'm also so proud of my husband who has been exceptionally amazing these last few days. Just yesterday this is what he did for me! Made me lunch and dinner, cleaned up. Grocery shopped and helped me put away. Took back clothes to old navy, went to bank, winterized our deck for the cold, cleaned kitchen, mowed the lawn, gave me a back rub, which I gave one back in return! He took care of Gage while I went to class, and put away laundry. Wow just in one day! I'm so extremely lucky to have him. This last week has been crazy for me with Photography and I have a wedding on Saturday as well. He is so amazing to take over stuff to let me get caught up. So there you have it, two amazing guys I'm proud of!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

please send tyler over to me! oh and I am going to watch gage saturday while you shoot your wedding, and probably give him a bath too!

Vanessa said...

bwahaha i'd run if i were you amber. i tell ya, brynlee will not go over to aunt shirleys needing a bath..