Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 8

My short term goals for this month are...

*Shed 5 more lbs. I've lost 5lbs since August 20th and I would love to get rid of 5 more before my Birthday, Oct 8th!

**Finish at least 10 more pages of Gage's first year blog book! Seriously, I've gotta finish this thing! It's the main reason why I blog!!

***Go out of my way to do something nice for someone. I don't know what just yet but I'm gonna do it!

****Deep Clean my Kitchen and add a few new additions to spruce it up.

*****Give my hubby at least one back rub a week. He is the best with giving me back rubs but I'm not the best with giving them back. I need to get better!!

There you have it, not to shabby if you ask me! Completely doable!

1 comment:

Emily said...

amazing goals! i need to pretty much do all those things as well!