Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 2

The meaning behind my blog name, Our Crazy Little World.

Well I made this blog over 2 years ago and I thought our life was pretty crazy. Well little did I know adding a very energetic toddler, both of us with two jobs, a house, a needy dog, a yard, a social life, a family life, and a fun life into the mix would make it even more crazy!

Our lives are busy as can be, and overwhelming at times. We wouldn't change anything though because it's our little world together. Not much else matters when we have that 20 minutes before bed to snuggle! That's my favorite time of the day! So there you have it, Our Crazy Little World!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Amber guess what now I know I can comment so watch out!! Love your blog I enjoy it so much you are so cute and talented it makes my day! xoxoxoxo Love Mom