Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days

I saw this on my friends blog and decided it would be fun. I'm gonna struggle with posting everyday but I'll give it a shot!

Day 1.
15 Interesting Facts about Me! Not promising they'll be interesting! 1.It takes a lot for me to be satisfied. I wouldn't say I'm picky but I just have a certain way of doing things.
2. I'm partially deaf in my right ear. My family would say I have selective hearing though!
3. I love sleeping more then anything but taking a nap for me is hard to do.
4. I hate competition. Since I started photography and every other person is a photographer I notice it more. I can't look at most other peoples work cause it can make me go crazy! I have always been the type of person to just let someone win. One day hopefully I can become a competitor!
5.I would much rather stay at home in my pajamas then get all dressed up and go out. Weirdly though I love clothes and dresses and shoes, but they're just so uncomfortable!
6. I plan out everything, no really I do. Last night I laid in bed thinking about what I would do if a group of men broke into my house and surrounded the house. I'm really weird like that.
7.I'm very emotional, and not the fighting kinda girl. If it needs to happen I will step up but I would much rather be a lover not a hater!
8. I would love to be rich {wouldn't we all!} I wish I could go out somewhere and buy random people stuff. I would love that!
9. I would much rather have a few amazing best friends then have 500+ friends that I don't even know their last name.
10. I love Gage so much that I often comp template not having any other kids because my love for him is scary.
11. Tyler is the cook in our family. I used to struggle with letting him do it, but now I just sit back and chow down. Yes ladies I'm lucky I know!
12. My favorite treat ever is Ice Chips with Propel Powder mixed in with them. That is probably the weirdest thing you have ever heard huh? Hopefully so!
13. I'm so envious of girls who post bikini pictures online. That's silly I know but hopefully I will have the body to be able to do that soon! Not trashy bikini pictures just beach normal bikini pictures, haha!
14.I'm not a natural blonde, haha like you really thought I was!
15.When I'm 60 years old I will start with my tattoo sleeve. I plan on having two full sleeves before I die!

Now its your turn.. Come on it will be fun!
Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends
Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

lol wow we have a lot in common! I do #6 often!! lol And seriously, sleeves?? lol nice! Best time to get them when you are over 60 so then they can like go over all the wrinkles and make it look nice, instead of the wrinkles ruining it if you got them now :)

Shirley said...

Amber that is so cute and so you! I guess I can say that I am glad that you recognize some of that in you ha ha ha! I just love you tons little sis! xoxo

Brittany said...

What a fun idea! I will probably start this on Monday.

Love #15

The Adkinsons said...

This is a really good idea. I am glad you are doing this I enjoyed reading the stuff you wrote the other day. I would attempt to do this but I don't want to set myself up for failure. ha ha