Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 13

A letter to someone who has recently hurt me.

Well honestly I don't have much to say about this topic. Forgive and forget right? Life is just way too short to go around hating people and thinking about why people say and do the things they do? I have way too much love and good things going on in my life right now to think and focus on the bad. I live each day for my family and that's that. Some people in this world like to hate and bring negativity to everything, me not so much! I've always been a lover and always will be!
With that I leave you with this!I was going through all my old pictures and this one if one of my favorites. Swiss Days 2009. He was such a good boy and we got a lot of "oh he is the cutest boy ever" comments that day. I will agree, he is the cutest boy ever!

We are putting up Halloween decorations today, it's a great day!

No comments: