Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 10, 11, 12 because I can!

This weekend is crazy busy for me so doing a few today.
Day 10, I only really listen to the same music no matter what my mood. I love me some love songs and happy go lucky songs. I love Brad Paisley and really any country music! I will listen to other stuff but I always come back to country. Tom Petty has always been favorite of mine though.

Day 11, More pictures of friends! Since last time I didn't mention my amazing family, and got the third degree about it here they are! Everyone already knows how much I love them! They're my very best friends!

Day 12, I heard about blogs when my Sister Shirley started hers. I always have had to do everything she does so of course I started mine. I love blogging and when they turn into books I will cherish the books forever!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Where those pity pics? :) Boy that concert was SO much fun. Tom Petty rocks!!