Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Weekend

Our weekend was busy busy! Friday was Jamie & Jason's Wedding Day and it was perfect! They had a few little mishaps but overall it was beautiful! Gage didn't get his tux till the day before so when we tried it on the jacket ended up being a little too small. We ended up going without it but from this terrible finger smudged picture you can see his cute little belly.
I can't wait to get the professional pictures cause he was too dang cute! He walked down the aisle again with no problems. He even had a little smirk on his face the entire time. Tyler took a lot of pictures with our small camera but all of them are smudged. :( Oh well! He didn't last too long at the wedding because the place was just not meant for kids. Anyone need a ring-bearer? We are going to start renting him out for weddings, haha!!
Jamie and Jason both looked so great! They're in Costa Rica right now and I'm so extremely jealous! I was told about two days before that I had to do a speech and a toast, I about died. I'm not a public speaker at all but I managed to pull it off! Saturday night we got a babysitter and decided to have a much needed date night. We took the Harley to Pei-Wei and had some way yummy food there. PF Changs is my favorite but I was surprised on how much they were alike! We will for sure be going back soon! After dinner we went on a ride around town, I love love our new seat I'm so thankful for it! We got some ice cream then went and picked up our little man. It was such a fun date night. I'm so thankful for my amazing hubby! It felt like we were on a first date again. We flirted, we teased, and we laughed, Love you Tyler!
Sunday I had two sessions back to back but afterwards we headed over to help Vanessa and Bradon paint the new babies room. I'm not the best painter so I took over the watching the kids part, I do a great job at that! :) Kimberlee and Gage swam till they were prunes and I snuggled with Sweet Krew. Pictures of the sweet little guy will be coming soon.
Gage and Kimberlee are now getting to be best buddies. They can play for hours without fighting and Gage just copies everything Kimberlee does. If she runs he runs. If she jumps on the couch, he does. She drinks, he drinks, and so on. We are so lucky to have her around, to entertain him when we are just too boring!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love the picture of you guys all at moms you and Gage have same smiles! How cute is KD and Gage! I love that they adore each other so much! Jamie's wedding was beautiful and you look gorgeous! Costa Rica awwww!!

Stacey Howell said...

Great pics Amber. Kimberlee and Gage are darling together! Pei Wei is owned by P.F. Chang's. They opened a less expensive version of themselves. Yum huh!?!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Hey will you email me about a silly question I have? kaciedimond@yahoo.com - it's regarding a FUTURE photo shoot, not too soon, but something I've always wanted to do so I need some info....

Bikes are the best aren't they?! I wish we had one too...