Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kimberlee's Party

Little Krew got to come home the morning of Kimberlee's Party. I decided I wanted some Kimberlee time beforehand so we had a little sleepover. Kimberlee is a huge cuddler and Gage not so much so I take full advantage of it. We woke up to open presents and she was so cute and thankful even for clothes. I dolled her up and we headed to her party. It's funny cause I trully believe I will be the mom with 3 boys. I don't see myself having a girl at all. I'm okay with that now and thank goodness I have sweet Kimberlee and the future Brinlee to shop for!
This is probably my favorite picture of Kimberlee ever! She sure does love her little brother. I was in charge of snowcones at the party which I think is my third calling. I can make a pretty sweet snowcone now! The party was Great! Gage enjoyed his first snow cone too!
Happy Birthday Kimberlee and Krew!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

KD is such a sweet little girl! I love the pics of her with Krew.

Emily said...

She's such a beautiful little girl! And her new little bro sure is a cutie too :)