Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 4th

Yes we are still alive but busy as can be! I swear life is one thing after another. Thank goodness for my day job that keeps me planted and home. The 4th was a crazy fun weekend. I shot my first wedding, which was amazing. We celebrated the 4th of July on the 4th of July, unlike the rest of Utah. I was so bummed that the parades and fireworks took place on the 3rd. I was excited to take Gage to them this year, but maybe next year.
Gage loved the fireworks and so did Snoop. He would clap and dance and say yay, yay, yay. It made things so much more fun with him loving it.
We had a little BBQ at our house with family. Afterwards we did fireworks in the street. It was a fun, relaxed night!

Other News:: Baby D is due soon, August 13th to be exact! I'm the maid of honor in my best friends wedding that day so I'm hoping he comes a few days early. I'm getting so excited to hold him and snuggle with him. Gage is not a cuddlier at all, when he does I take full advantage of it. Expect many pictures when that little man arrives. My little sister Vanessa is due January 23rd, we will find out the sex in a few weeks! With two sisters being pregnant I get asked a ton when I'm having another. The truth is we don't want another till Gage is at least 3! I'm in no hurry at all!

Tyler is great, I'm extremely great, Gage is amazing, and Snoop is lazy! :) Hopefully blogging will start taking a priority in my life again. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: