Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lagoon

My family, Tyler and Gage all went up to Lagoon last week. I didn't go because some one's gotta stick around and work! ;)
The weather was perfect, not busy, and they said they had a lot of fun. I think Gage is in a hard stage right now for Lagoon. He wants to do things, but we don't want him to ride alone cause he might climb out!
So what does Tyler do, take him on all the scarier rides that he can ride, haha! Yes he is sitting next to Tyler on this one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aw I love him!

I was told he loved the boats, so did I!

Yes on Puff again, not a fan!


He loves Grandpa!

and to end the day a pregnant lady on the kiddie swings, doesn't get much better huh? So thankful I have an amazing hubby who is the most perfect dad around, Gage sure does love him. Thanks everyone for taking him!

Other news I got a little spoiled this week, New Lens, New Fish Eye Lens, & New Printer, I love love love them!

So of course I had to go take some photos of my pride and joy. Yes I have 5 tomatoes already! Farmer Joe right here!

3 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

hoooooray for new photography equipment, it's like chocolate, you truly can never get enough!!! tyler is such a cute dad, it's the weirdest thing to see him all cuddly holding your baby-only because him and i were so cruel to zach growing up! =)

Jessie said...

What cute pictures! I have to ask what ride KD and Tyler went on? It looks like it's going to shoot them in the air!!

Shirley said...

We had a great time at Lagoon. Tyler was such a great help and a wonderful uncle to KD! We so lucky! I love all your pics from your latest shoots they are fabulous!