Monday, March 1, 2010

1st Birthday Party!

It was a success, everything went great and we had a great turnout! Gage of course fell right before the party again and scrapped his face! I need to get used to the bumps and bruises cause I think they will happen a lot. He enjoyed all the people and loves his gifts! We are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives that love us and Gage so much! It was a lot of work but looking back I had a lot of fun planning this. I know he won't remember it but we have plenty of picture to remind him!

All his great-grandparents!

Curly Sue

He wasn't a fan of the giant cupcake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Kim said...

Amber, you over did yourself. I was a great party. Gage is so cute. thanks for the invite.