Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sicky weekend!

Gage has showed RSV who is boss, and is taking it like a champ. Thankfully he is still eating and sleeping decent he is just battling the cough and runny nose. We have pulled out all the tricks this weekend to keep him happy and happy he has been. We played with old toys too which he obviously has missed.
We have stayed home to make sure he gets better and with that came finishing up Dexter (oh my gosh how could it end that way!), watching a few movies, and crafting! I finished up my St.Pattys Day stuff, it turned out pretty good!
I also ordered my first two paper backdrops, in blue and white. I can't wait to start shooting with them and finally adding on to my stash!
I can't believe on Tuesday Gage will be one, just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. He is such a smart, amazing little boy. I couldn't ask for a better son!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Your craft turned out cute!! Glad to hear that the lil guy is getting better!

Vanessa said...

your luck turned out sooo cute!! i love it!! we need to go get easter stuff so we can do it together =)