Friday, January 22, 2010

Shoutouts!

First a shout out to my amazing little boy who will be 11 months tomorrow, I will post that tomorrow! :)Second shout out goes to my great father in law Sean who on Wednesday had his 5 year sober anniversary! What a fantastic accomplishment and we are so very proud of him! Keep up the good work!! We love you!
Shout out #3 goes to one of the most amazing women I know. My sisters are my best friends, they are truly remarkable and such strong beautiful women. Shirley & Brandon & Kimberlee have been going through a rough patch and I can't really go into details but this post HERE was one of the most beautiful heart warming things I have read. No other words could put everything in perspective. We love you guys so much and think you're the strongest people we know!
Last shout out goes to myself, yes myself. I have been struggling and fighting to lose the last of my baby weight. I even was so stupid to go as far as doing hcg, yes pathetic I know. HCG was a joke, I was starving and moody and tired. Anyone that is even thinking about doing it forget it, it's not worth it. I have finally lost all of my baby weight, and it only took 11 months, haha! I'm so proud of myself cause I did it the healthy way with diet and exercise and I feel great. I still have 5-10lbs to go before I'm at my goal weight but today is a great day! I hope everyone has a great weekend, I get another one with the hubs so I'm way excited!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I can not wait for the day when I am back to pre pregnancy weight! I have resigned myself to the fact that it probably wont happen until I am done nursing though:(

Jessie said...

What a beautiful post! Good for you on the weight the healthy way. That is the one and only true way to lose it. Congrats!

Shirley said...

Amber thank you so much for your beautiful, kind words. I love you so much and am so thankful to have you and your family so close to my life. I love that picture of Gage he is such an adorable little boy. Congrats to Sean 5 years is incredible! And you look just absolutely HOT you sexy thing! I love you tons! Thanks