Sunday, January 17, 2010

Done

I finished two of the crafts I'm working on, and for my first time I'm quite impressed. Mod Podge is really cool and makes anything look way better. The one thing that surprised me though was how expensive crafting can be. I always thought I'm not gonna pay $20 for something I can go home and make. Well turns out I probably spent more then I should have for this stuff so hopefully I learn how to make it cheaper. I can't wait to do more stuff.
This is a wedding countdown I made for Jamie! She is getting married August 13th and Gage is gonna be her ring bearer, he will be the most handsome ring bearer ever!

Vanessa and I made these cute Valentine decorations,I love how they turned out!

To finish off this post I had to show off how much these boys love each other. Gage loves bugging Snoop in his bed and thankfully Snoop doesn't mind.

Gage loves cooking stuff, here he is playing peek-a-boo with the strainer. Hopefully he will be a famous chef!
He is so beautiful, hehe!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Emily said...

I made a Christmas countdown very similar to the one you made for your friend... CUTE!!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your LOVE decoration :) SO CUTE! Where did you get those darling letters??

Britnie said...

I love the crafts you made! They're so cute! I love the picture of Gage with the strainer! He's getting so big!

Kim said...

So cute Amber. Good Job. I love to make crats also. it is fun and you are right sometimes you spend more on making them than if you would have bought them. Where did you get those cute LOVE letters? wood connection?