Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Christmas Fun

We had a great weekend that involved bridesmaid dress shopping, gage loved that. Movies with my mom, Blind Side is pretty much amazing! Sunday was my dads birthday so we went out as a family, last Sunday was my moms birthday. Words cannot express the love and appreciation I have for these two, they are my world and I'm so thankful for such great parents! Before we went out to dinner we stopped at the mall to visit Mr. Santa. Gage did great, didn't smile or cry but just kinda looked at him. My lovely camera though was not as cooperating, it was either blurry or dark so this is the best I could edit up. Thankfully I might be getting a much much better camera for Christmas!
We have 3 other Santa visits in the works, including Harley Santa, and two family parties! So more of that will be coming!
We went to Olive Garden, yum!!
Gage was super tired and he decided to konk out on my shoulder. This right here is the best feeling in the world, I could sit there forever!
Then he transferred over to Grandpa, how cute huh?
We went back over to my parents for treats and decided to have a little Christmas Tree photo shoot, since my parents tree is absolutely beautiful! He was pretty intrigued by the tree so that was his main focus, not us! What a great day, I sure do love my family!

No comments: