Saturday, December 26, 2009

My new baby!

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm learning. I can't wait to get really good and familiar with it and take millions of pictures. It's a canon rebel xsi with a 50mm lens. It's a great starter camera which is exactly what I need. Hopefully by next Christmas I will be taking pictures professionally! Thanks Tyler, you never stop amazing me!
Here are the first pictures I have taken, not edited at all. It makes me excited for what's to come!

I can't wait for outside weather so I don't have to use the flash, it kinda ruins the pictures!

3 comments:

Jacquie Lyn said...

Those pictures are lovely! It's amazing what a difference you can tell in picture quality! Even just those candids you took! So cute! Congrats on the new camera...so fun! Love you lots...

Britt said...

Hi there! I have my degree in portrait photography. I agree, the flash can be harsh at times. I would suggest investing in an on camera flash with the deflector cover. Another words a flash you can put on and take off with a white cover on it. That way you can bounce the light to the ceiling to light your subject instead of straight on. Hope that helps! Your pics so far look great!!

TJones said...

Looking great so far. I have had my Nikon D60 over a year now and I still don't know all the ins ad outs. I just take a million pictures until one looks good. =)Good luck learning, it is a lot of fun.