Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We love our Firefighter!

Tyler had his swearing in ceremony yesterday for becoming a full time firefighter. He has been working full time since July and really does love it. I tell him daily how he has the coolest job ever, and I think he agrees. If only I could handle blood and needles, I would work in the medical field in a second. Congrats to the most amazing man in the world, I'm the luckiest women in the world to be married to you!!

I leave you with our crazy son, he really is too much.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats to Tyler and your little family! And that video of Gage is so cute, he his hilarious!!!

Shirley said...

Rae I think he is either going to be an insane kisser or eat people!

Jessie said...

Congrats to Tyler. That's so awesome and I have so much respect for what he does! Gage is a hoot, maybe he likes the taste of metal?