Monday, September 14, 2009

Mika's Shower


My good friend Mika had her Bridal Shower on Thursday, and It was so good seeing everyone again. You know those friends where you can not see for a while but once you get back together its like not a second has passed, well Mika is one of those. First of all she looks absolutely amazing, she is going to be a gorgeous bride. She got so much fun stuff it made me start writing my Christmas list a little early cause I felt the need to re-store my kitchen! I have so many amazing memories with Mika, from crazy bar nights, to experimenting making jungle juice (not so well), to greys anatomy nights, she was a bridesmaid in my wedding and she did so much for us! I'm so excited for her to get married and I can't wait for her to start making babies!

No comments: