Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gage meets Edward & Swiss Days

Gage officially met Edward last Friday. I call Gage my Twilight baby because I was pregnant with him during my crazy fan stage. Thankfully my obsession has cooled down a lot but I'm still super excited for New Moon. Now Eclipse is my favorite book, so when that comes out I will maybe become crazy fan girl again. ::::Run Tyler Run::::
Last Friday I went up to Swiss Days with Shirley, Kim, Kd, Emma & Boston. Oh and Gage! It was packed and we had two big strollers so that didn't mix. They had tons of cute stuff and I wish I was a millionaire and could buy it all. Next year I wanna go minus the kiddies! Thanks Shirley & Kim for letting me tag along.
** 2 new posts below**

1 comment:

Kim said...

you make me laugh. The pic turned out great. i had
fun at swiss days with you cute Domingo girls.