Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Brodyn

My good friend Amanda had a beautiful baby boy last week. Yesterday I went with some friends to see the cute little guy. He was so precious and so content, and has the most adorable hair and nose. It was so nice to go spend some time with my girls again, its been awhile. This is number two for Amanda and I don't know how she does it. As I was holding him last night so many emotions ran through me. I had a tinch of newborn fever again, its crazy how big Gage is and how he just doesn't feel like a baby anymore. Then I remember the sleepless nights and be-witching hours and that feeling dissolved very fast. Congrats Amanda and Matt, Hes perfect!

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

Thanks for the sweet post! We think he's pretty cute :) Thank you for coming to visit! I have such great friends. Love ya!

TJones said...

Look at all that hair! What a cute little boy! =) I can't wait to hold mine!