Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend

I apologize in advance these pictures uploaded really blurry, boo to that! This weekend was great, the best part being Tyler let me sleep in till 11 Saturday morning!! Friday night we had a family night at spaghetti factory, that was yummy and Gage was too cute and funny! Saturday we dropped Gage off at my moms around 4 and headed to Wendover. Of course they sucked my money dry but we had a blast in the process! It was nice to have a free night with Tyler and our friends.
I swear Tyler just keeps getting better looking everyday!
Sunday we came home from Wendover and headed over to spend some time with Uncle Zach on his birthday. We snapped these photos before we left, Gage is a smiling maniac! He smiles a lot, at everyone and everything. We love it!
It was a good weekend but A crappy Sunday night. Gage decided he wants to roll over in his swaddle at night. So after 3-4 times of rolling him back over so he doesn't suffocate, we decided it was de-swaddle time. After a bottle he fell asleep unswaddled, but he was on his tummy. He slept 4 hours like that. Though he did wake up drenched in pee, grrrr! So this week will be operation un-swaddle, it shall be interesting. I'm worried about him sleeping on his tummy but I think at this age its alright now, correct me if I'm wrong mommy's! Wish us luck!! I leave you with my little rock star!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

how cute! It's like he knows he's getting his pic taken! what an adorable smile! Well, we let Luke be on his tummy after he learned how to roll over from his tummy to his back. He loves to sleep on his tummy!

Emily said...

That's exactly how we knew it was time to stop swaddling both of our boys. At this age, he should be fine on his tummy. Sway sleeps that way every night. Good luck with the de-swaddle process. Hopefully he'll get used to it pretty fast!

Matt and Amanda said...

He is just so cute! I love the guitar pictures, you have a rock star on your hands! Yeah I freaked out the first few times Brylie slept on her stomach, I would go in and roll her over, but she would just roll back. I think its safe by now if he is doing it on his own! Good luck de-swaddling him. Let me know how it goes!

Cami said...

Oh my heck, every single picture of him makes me smile so big! I love the ones with the guitar, and the picture of him with you is absolutely perfect, and you look gorgeous!!!

And I think that once they can roll over it's just fine to let them sleep on their tummies, cause there really isn't anything you can do about it in the middle of the night. Good luck with de-swaddling him, hopefully he'll get used to it soon.

Shirley said...

Love that little man!