Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update

So some of you might know that we put our house up for sale last week. Well we applied for a loan that didn't require a down payment. Things were just too good to be true because turns out the loan is only for first time home buyers. It would have been nice for our realtor to tell us that before hand. We decided that we didn't want to fork out all our savings for a down payment, so today we will take our house off the market. Its bitter sweet because for one we would love to get into a house right now that's bigger and with more room to grow. It really is the time to buy but I guess not for us. We are going to start saving big time for a down payment so maybe in 2-3 years we can do it. Our goal is to be out of this house before Gage starts school. I need to be happy that we have a beautiful home, that I really do love. If only it had 1 more bedroom, and better schools around us. It was a fun little adventure while it lasted!
with that, I leave you with two of the cutest kids around!

1 comment:

The Adkinsons said...

Sorry to hear about this:( You guys have a very nice house and I am super jealous that you have such a nice yard and back yard. I want to move as well, I guess we are not ever happy with what we have even if it is super nice.