Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look I can feed myself!

Solids have been so much fun, and Gage loves them! So far he has had oatmeal, rice, green beans, and pees. He loves them all and eats them so fast. I kinda already knew before we started that he would be a great eater. Tonight for his dinner I let him play around with the last bit of green beans. I want to be a mom that's not afraid of her kids getting messy. This will be hard for me because I can be a clean freak. He was so funny and really enjoyed him self.
Oh and this spoon is my new favorite baby product, best invention ever! Edit: You can get it at Target, http://www.target.com/Boon-Squirt-Baby-Food-Dispenser/dp/B001F1WLHI/sr=1-11/qid=1249313085/ref=sr_1_11/191-3912486-9604933?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20spoons&page=1
He is constantly worried about his toes. When he cant reach them he gets so frustrated!! Look at this cute shirt we got for daddy!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, we sure did!

3 comments:

Nessa said...

oh my goodness! Look at that hair! How cutE!

Brittany said...

cute post! Where did you get that spoon!? I have never seen it before, I would love to have one of those for Luke!

Brittany said...

Hey thanks, I found that spoon, now we'll see how luke likes it! :)