Monday, June 22, 2009

The "real" Fathers Day!

Sadly we had to celebrate without Tyler but we ended up having a great day. Gage was so perfect and he does so good being swept across town from one place to another. We all had breakfast at Mimi's Cafe which was Delicious! Then my sisters and I went over to the mall for some shopping. We met up with my dad and mom for a BBQ at my grandparents house. It was crazy weather raining one second and sunshine the next. It was a great turn out and it was so nice seeing all my cousins who I haven't seen in quite some time. I ended the night with a long walk with my mom, which was much needed after all the junk I ate!
Checking out the BBQ
His Fathers Day Shirt!
Gage is so ready for solids, he watches everyone as they eat. Look how he is eying this muffin. Hopefully at his apt on Thursday we get the OK to start! We did this photo shoot a while ago but I'm finally getting around to posting them. They're just perfect!!
I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day, I know I did. I have the best dad ever and he truly is a hero in my eyes. He is one strong man and this last few years have been crazy but he is a fighter! I love you dad!! I also have the best father-in-law, I'm so lucky to have him in my life as well.

1 comment:

We Rock Well said...

Such a cute baby boy! I haven't seen you two since your wedding and I just stumbled across your blog! Hope all is going well in your cute little family!
(This is Candace, old time friend of Tyler & his family)