Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 Amazing Years!

Two years ago I married the most amazing man in the world! These last two years have been the greatest years of my life. I can honestly say marriage has been nothing but pure bliss and I love every second of it. Brad Paisleys new song "Then" is my new favorite and it sums up how I feel about my life perfectly. When I met Tyler in 6th grade I knew there was something special about him. When we first kissed I knew I loved him. When he purposed to me after 3 years of dating, I thought I couldn't love him more. When we got married I thought that was the best moment of my life. Finding out we were expecting was a moment I will never forget. Now we are in love more then ever, and I feel like it couldn't ever get much better then this. I thought I loved him then, but only did I know it will only just keep getting better. He is the most amazing father and husband, and everyday I'm so thankful to have such a miracle in my life. I love you Tyler, more everyday!

One thing I find crazy is here we were two years ago, and now just this past weekend! Wow, so much has changed, and all for the best!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats you guys! I love that pic of you and Gage at the place you got married, so cute! I've gotten so behind and haven't seen your blog in a while, congratulations on blessing him, the pics are so adorable!! He gets more handsome every day.

TJones said...

So amazing! What a lucky girl you are! You guys have such a cute family! Are you going to be on team Alice this year?