Monday, January 30, 2012

Haircut

Gage has great hair, and it grows super fast. I think he has had 20 haircuts already in his short almost 3 years. He also hates haircuts, he freaks out like a crazy person. I think the trimmer's buzzing scares him and lets face it Tyler and I are not professionals. We decided it was time for a "fun" haircut to break this fear. We dragged Kimberlee, Shirley & Krew along to help make it fun. Kimberlee loves getting her haircut so I was hoping Gage would want to be just like her. Well even with all the talking up we did about the fun place Gage walked in and wasn't having it. He didn't want anything to do with the place and I ended up sitting with him for the haircut. Once we started he did really well and even smiled a few times. After we were done I asked him if he wanted to do it again and he screamed NOOO! haha I think we might have a long haired child soon. Thankfully he looks so cute and his neckline is finally straight!
Thanks Shirley for snapping some memories!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

not to bad from snapping off the phone. That was fun we will go with you again he can watch Krew next time. xo