Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Year in Review

My sister's cute New Years card this year gave me this idea, so here you have it!

January
We welcomed our new niece & cousin Brynlee Jo.
I received a daycare Grant of $1200.00
Tyler started Paramedic school.

February
We welcomed two new fish to our family, Ketchup & Mustard. They passed away in March though. ;)
We took Gage bowling for the first time, and he loved it.
Gage turned 2 and had a big pirate birthday bash.

March
We attended Brynlee's Blessing.
I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with photography.
We took Gage to Vegas for the first time, with his aunties & cousins.
Celebrated Shirley's 30th Birthday.

April
We celebrated Easter & went to five mile pass again.
Enjoyed the warmer weather and spent tones of time outside.

May
Celebrated Mothers Day, I got very spoiled.
Uncle Zach and Aunt Monica got married and Gage was the ring bearer.
Gage knows his colors and counts to 12.

June
We celebrated our 4 year anniversary.
Gage went to Lagoon and we celebrated Fathers Day.
Amber did her first dirty girl run and became addicted.

July
Enjoyed the summer heat and spent many days outside in the water.
Celebrated the 4th of July, Gage loved the parade.
We celebrated Tyler's 25th Birthday

August
We went to Sturgis for the first time and had so much fun.
Gage converted into his big boy bed and did so good!
I died my hair dark!
Tyler graduates Paramedic school with flying colors.

September
We took Gage to Vegas once again. This time with my parents & Alisha & Carlos.
Went to the fair and Gage rode his first pony.
Midvale Fire becomes Unified Fire.

October
We celebrated my 26th birthday.
Gage is now potty trained completely.
Celebrated Halloween with tons of activities.
My tingling/weakness begins.
We lost Tyler's grandpa on Sunday Oct 30th.

November
Yo Gabba Gabba & Disney on Ice
Celebrated my moms birthday & Thanksgiving

December
Celebrate Christmas
Attend a lot of parties.
Finish having a great year!

No comments: