Monday, February 14, 2011

Slacker

Yes I'm slacking with this love month thing, but here I am again! Today is Valentines, we celebrated last night with our traditional PF changs dinner. Afterwards we thought about going and seeing a movie but then decided taking Gage bowling sounded ten times better. We picked him up from my parents and got him all excited to bowl for the first time. We got there and it was a 45 min wait, bummer! If you have a 2 year old you know waiting for 45 min isn't ever a good thing. So we rescheduled our bowling date and went home. It was a great night though, and Tyler and I still have the best times together.

This was taken on one of our cruises, we both got so much sun that day but it was another perfect vacation together! Oh what I would give to have my pre-baby body back!I love Tyler cause he is a firefighter, and he wears a uniform! ;) hehe! Happy Valentines Everyone, today I'm feeling so grateful for the two amazing, healthy, handsome boys in my life! I'm one lucky mom & wife!

2 comments:

Crazy-Cranimals said...

ummmm I don't think you have anything to be sad about. You look amazing!

Shirley said...

So I pretty much love Tyler for all those same things too! Ha Ha Ha! Looking very forward to vacationing with you 3! I need me some Lintz time..! BAD! Holy boobs in that picture hee hee hee I so jealous woo woo