Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My husband is dang amazing!

Not only is Tyler an amazing hubby, he is amazing in so many other areas as well. We found out today that he is being put through paramedic school with Midvale Fire. This is a huge deal! He will still be getting salary plus will be put through school with nothing out of our pockets! It is something Tyler has always known he wanted to do plus fire so his wishes are all coming true! It was between 4 others and himself and everyone else had more experience then him so we weren't sure how it would turn out. Of course Tyler's addicting personality proved right and he got it! He starts January 2011 and it will be 9 months of hard work on both our parts. It will take up most of Tyler's life and I will pretty much be a single mommy. It's all worth it though and we both couldn't be more happy! Tyler you will never know how amazed I am with you. I'm so very blessed to have you as my husband, and best friend! Now lets Celebrate!!
It's a great week for our family as well. Brandon received a new position at work with better hours, free weekends, and no holidays! Congrats Brandon!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I am so very proud of Tyler! He is so motivated and talented! The 9 months will fly by (sadly) and we will be here to help you guys through all of it! Congrats Tyler I love ya! P.S. it is a very awesome week for our family! WAAAHOOO!

Emily said...

that's SO exciting!! congrats to BOTH of you :)

The Dimond's You Love said...

Congrats you guys! That is amazing!!!! You definitely have a great husband, Tyler was always a great kid when I got to grow up with him, I'm sure his parents are both super proud of him too.