Monday, August 23, 2010

18 Months!

Your life so far in pictures....

Sweet Gage I can't believe you're 18 months today! When I looked at the calendar and realized it was the 23rd my eyes filled up with tears. Where did my newborn go? You're the light of our life. You make everyday a new experience and you give us so much joy. I could never explain how much you're loved. I worry how I will ever share my love with other children. I love you so much that sharing you right now is not in the picture for awhile! You're so extremely smart it scares us. Your smile can brighten up any room, and everyone just oogles over you everytime you're around. You are such a handsome little guy! I look at you often and just smile because of how cute you are! You make any problem or any conflict in our lives go away! You're the most amazing child I could ever imagine! How did we get so lucky with you? Happy 18 Months Sweetheart!

at 18 months you are.....

-Way too smart for your own good. You say so many words, and repeat everything we say. We really have to start watching what we say. Last night I said the word Clevage, well that was repeated back to us a few times after. haha

-You still have no fear with most everything. You love water, rides, jumping, running, stairs, parks, the only thing we have found out you don't like is zoozoo pets! haha You cling to us like they're going to attack you!

-Last time we checked you weighed 27.5lbs and you're still very tall. 18-24 month clothes, size 6 shoes!

-You love food and will try most about anything. Some days you will eat like a pig, the next you will pick at everything. You still love milk! You will drink juice now and water, thankfully!

-You are finally sleeping like a normal child! You go down around 8:30-9:00ish. You wake up around 7:30-8:00. You take one nap that is usually 2 hours. Thank you!

-You're getting your 4 last teeth in, the vampire teeth. The last 2 weeks you have been extra whinny. Please tell those suckers to get out fast!

-You love telling us no, and you tell us that quite often. The only times you really tell us yes are; Do you want to go outside, Yes! Do you want to eat, Yes! Do you want to go to Grandma/Grandpas, Yes! Do you want to take a bath, Yes! The rest is ,No, No, No!

-You will give kisses now to just about anyone on your terms. We are going through a stage right now where you will only kiss us at night between your crib slats. You're such a comedian.

-You're getting into throwing temper tamptrums. When we are out and about and you don't like something you throw huge fits. I try to tell myself that kids do this but I would like any advice you mommas have for me. Do I just stay home and never take him out? haha!

-You're getting better with sharing. When I tell you give that back to "George" you will usually give it back. You have been playing so well with the kids lately, thank goodness!!

-You still love yo gabba gabba, music, dancing, coloring, bubbles, being outside, slides, swimming, shoes, and playing ready set go race!

-You love Ketchup! If you will not eat something we will put some ketchup on your plate and you will dip it in the ketchup and eat away. This morning you dipped your pop tart in ketchup, so gross I know but whatever works. You eat perfectly with your spoon and fork now too.

-When we tell you No Gage, you will walk around the house saying, No No Gage, No Gage! You're such a little stinker for sure!
Everyone just loves you, and you have so many people that would do anything for you. Happy 18 Months to my handsome little man!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

That is so sweet Amber!!! I love how he is turning into his own little person!

Stacey Howell said...

Happy Eighteen Months Gage!! What a bright light and blessing you've been to our family. I love you =)

Shirley said...

Gage we love you so much! You are to smart for your own good! Happy 18 months little man!

Vanessa said...

I sure love my little man!!