Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boating & Camping Weekend

For the weekend of the 24th we were finally able to get out and go boating! We went up a little early on Thursday Evening and enjoyed some much needed fun in the sun. Gage came up a little later with my mom and Kd, surprisingly Gage did really good in the boat. He didn't fuss with his life jacket and only towards the end wanted to walk around everywhere. He even got in the water, which wasn't the warmest. I can't wait to take him again, my little water boy!

Saturday morning we headed up to the Unitas's for some Camping with Grandma & Grandpa C. I was a little hesitant to take Gage overnight camping cause he has never been before. The only reason I decided it would be OK is cause Julie and Kurt have one amazing trailer that Gage would have his own room. Gage is such a light sleeper Tyler and I slept outside his end of the Trailer in a tent! It was actually kinda fun, I haven't slept in a tent for quite some time. Gage loved everything about camping, the food, the dirt, the lake, the car ride, the puppies, and oh how he loved the 4-wheelers! He was obsessed, he wanted to ride constantly and he actually fell asleep on them twice! I see a future 4-wheeler purchase for us. Gage slept all night, and napped like a champ. We had so much fun, thanks Grandpa & Grandma for taking us, we love you!!

1 comment:

The Dimond's You Love said...

I love all these pictures with Gage-he is so stinkin' cute! I love him 'helping' with the tent =)