Monday, June 14, 2010

The Wedding

Well it's all over now and I can honestly say their wedding was perfect! I think it topped my wedding for sure! Friday I took off work so I could join the bridesmaids in much needed pampering. After our toes and nails were perfect we headed off to the rehearsal and rehearsal BBQ which got rained out. Alisha though was in high spirits and didn't let it bug her!

Saturday morning we all got our hair done by the amazing Mrs. Vanessa and headed off for an amazing day. It rained hard on the drive over there and Tyler and I were pretty sure it would have to be moved indoors. I felt so bad for Alisha and Carlos cause Millennial Falls Is an outdoor place and it's just too beautiful to have it indoors! Well 20 minutes till go time the rain stopped and the sun came out!! They wiped down the benches and it turned out so perfect for them! Not hot and not cold, they couldn't have been happier!

Please don't pay attention to the crappy quality of these pictures. I really wish I would have put more effort and brought my camera. I was not into photography mode at all, I was more worried about chasing around this handsome stud.

Yep Mr. Ring bearer did amazing! He walked down the aisle all by himself and only stopped once to pick up the pillow he dropped! He really surprised us in how good he did! He smiled for pictures {Not mine but the professional ones} He was social, and he danced the night away. I was so proud of him!

So thankful my mom came along for the ceremony to help us out when we had to do pictures, thanks mom!

So for the completely terrible embarrassing part! The stairs were wet, my shoes were new, cameras going off all around me, me not watching where I'm walking, and long dress = Me falling on my butt! I'm sure pictures will start hitting face book soon! It was terrible!

Gage seriously was a dancing maniac that night, but he kinda always is!

By 9:30ish he was completely exhausted! Poor little guy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was such a beautiful day! We had a blast and it seemed everyone else did too. Check out her beautiful bridals I took at http://www.amberlintzphotography.blogspot.com/ :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

what a perfect day!! i love the flowers and the bridesmaid dresses. and you looked beautiful (of course!!)

Shirley said...

Oh little Gagey is so so adorable! I love him! Congrats Alisha and Carlos, your wedding looked and sounded perfect!