Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Shirley!

Shirley's birthday was Sunday and they made it a double celebration by finding out what baby d's sex is. It was a way fun day full of family, photo shoots (check out MY PHOTO BLOG for their upcoming session) , good food, and tons of excitement! Happy Birthday Shirl, you're such an amazing person and words cannot express how thankful I am to have you as a sister.
Gage testing out new rides.
When I asked Kimberlee that morning who her best friend was hoping it was me she said Carson, such cute kids!
The main event everyone got an Easter egg filled with goodies and such. One special egg had the Sex in it. Everyone opening their eggs was quite funny.
It came down to Shirley having the egg and I think it couldn't have been more perfect. Talk about the best birthday present! With a little help from Kimberlee we all found out it was little baby boy D!
It was a very happy feeling in the room ,and corny as it sounds I kinda already had a feeling. Gage is super excited to have a little boy cousin that can rough around with him. I know Shirley and Brandon couldn't be more happier, and it shows in these pictures! I myself could not have waited 3 weeks to find out but I'm the most inpatient person in the world. Congrats you guys, I can't wait to meet him!
I got a little practice in with my amazing parents, they're just the cutest!
I love them!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Jessie said...

It WAS the best day EVER!!!! I love being there with Shirley. I am ever so excited for that little guy to come! You are a very lucky aunt!

Shirley said...

I love the way you captured the day! Amber thank you so much for being who you are! I love you so much and I love this blog! It gave me the greatest joy to see and read! Love you tons