Monday, November 2, 2009

~Halloween~

I'm so sad it's already over, Halloween is always one of my favorite days of the year. Gage was such a trooper, even though he didn't know what was going on. We started the weekend off with a daycare party at my moms. It was crazy but a lot of fun. I decided to wear my old Raggedy Ann costume because I didn't have anything else. I mainly love this costume cause I didn't have to do my hair for two days!
Gage was a little better with his costume, I'm sad he won't be able to wear it again! Our next baby will for sure be a skunk though. We got so many compliments when he was wearing it.

Friday night we got the chance to go to the Jazz Game. One of my daycare parents gave us free tickets! We decided to take Gage and see what he thought of it. It was their first home game and it was pretty packed. Gage was so good and loved all the lights and people. There was fireworks and the Tabernacle choir sang, he loved it! He got really tired around the 3rd quarter so we decided to head out. It was a fun night!

Saturday morning we slept in and spent the morning making cookies for everyone. Around 1:00 we decided to start making our rounds. We met up with Vanessa, Bradon, Shirley & Kd, and headed over to Grandpa & Grandma's #1. We started with Gage in his costume but he got hot and through the rest of the night we never really put it back on.
We then headed over to Grandpa and Grandma #2. Gage was Mr. Happy over there and loved playing with Grandpa.
Gage must have some teeth coming in because his thumb is constantly in his mouth.
After that it was over to Grandpa & Grandmas #3!
Then Grandpa & Grandmas #4!
Then Grandpa & Grandmas #5

We then headed over to Grandma & Grandpa #6 but didn't take my camera in. It was a crazy busy night, but we had so much fun visiting with everyone. Gage has so many loving people in his life,who light up when they see him. It's crazy to think next year he will be walking and talking. He will be able to trick or treat and eat Candy! Now we have Thanksgiving to get ready for and Christmas! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Emily said...

you guys looked SO cute!! and what a lucky guy to have all those grandparents who love and adore him! sounds like a good weekend :)

TJones said...

What a cute little skunk! That is a lot of grandmas and grandpas, we are going to have a similar time when our little boy comes. We have 4 seprate grandparents.I am not ready for that!

Shirley said...

What the heck why you steal my background sucker! hee hee hee! We must be related!