Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mika & Jason

Thursday Mika and Jason got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so beautiful and a wedding I will never forget. Everything was amazing and so perfect. Mika was the most beautiful bride, she couldn't have looked any better. Jason looked great as well. :) They looked so in love and throughout the day they just were glowing. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing friend who I love so much!
Tyler and Gage at the Temple!
Gage was the best baby all day, he never made a peep and loved being around everyone. They're babies who do better being at home, but Gage is for sure a people baby who loves being around lots of people.
I forgot to take pictures because it was such a busy day, when she posts pictures I will get those ones up!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

My batteries were dead so I didnt get any pictures!! boo!! You and your family looked so cute :) hope all is well.