Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Randoms Again

Our life is pretty boring this week so I don't have much to say. I'm trying to diet this week, hahaha wish me luck. I have 8lbs left of baby weight and Its been a joke getting it off. Granted I haven't been eating and working out very well. Gage is amazing, Tyler is a work-aholic, and snoop is the best big brother around! I'm purchasing Gage's Halloween costume this week. Yes it's way early, but it's the cutest thing ever and I don't want it to sale out. Lets just say he's a little stinker! :)
Here is a video of Gage babbling away after breakfast. You will laugh towards the end with the duck.


And here is the little man yesterday, happy as can be!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

TJones said...

Love that picture! What a cute smile!