Monday, July 13, 2009

Jackpot/Idaho weekend

This weekend My Mom, Dad, Shirley, Kd, Gage and I took a little road trip. We drove out to Jackpot NV and stayed the night, then headed over to Rupert Idaho to visit my aunts and uncles who were camping over there. It was the first time for my aunt Kathy and Uncle Lee to see Gage and it was so nice seeing my Aunt Christie and Uncle Blake and family again! Gage & Kimberlee did so good, and were a lot of fun!

Gage sat in a high chair for the first time at a restaurant, and to top it off it was in Wendover :) haha.

We had a mini photo shoot as well, I love this little guy!!


Our room was really nice in Jackpot, and they had a pretty decent pool that the kids loved as well!
The lake we went to in Rupert was really nice. It made me want to go camping there myself.
It was a short first road trip but hopefully the first of many!!

1 comment:

TJones said...

What great kiddos! I love how you do your photo collages btw!