Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th

I'm so proud to be an American and I love celebrating America, and our freedom! Although It's scary raising a child with the economy the way it is and the war going on. I pray that soon this will all stop and Gage will live in a world that's so much better then what we live in today! Regardless we are truly lucky to live in this Country!!
Our weekend was so busy, but we enjoyed spending time with Tyler with his 4 days off from the fire station!! Friday night Gage and I decided to make a very yummy dessert for the BBQ on Saturday. It was the first time I tried this recipe so thankfully it turned out fantastic! I'm not good at cooking what so ever, I hope to change this soon!

Saturday morning we went to the Western Stampede parade. It was a lot of fun and we ended up getting good spots. We were lucky because the first half of the parade was overcast, but weren't so lucky towards the end. It was hot!!!

Gage was having way too much fun, he was zonked out on grandma!
Afterwards we went to our friends Alisha & Carlos BBQ, which was great! Then we headed off to West Jordan fireworks. Gage's normal bedtime is around 9:00 so when the fireworks didn't start till 10:45 he wasn't a happy camper. He is definitely not a " I can sleep anywhere baby." Besides that we had a lot of fun, hope everyone had a great 4th!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

That cake you made looks so delicious, yum! And the pictures and video in the post below of him eating rice cereal are to die for!! I love how he was just talking that WHOLE time during the video, too cute. Why do they grow so fast?!