Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

To start off the weekend Friday I took a shopping spree and had a lot of fun. I got a ton of great things for Tyler, Gage, and I. I then went over to Sean and Stacey's house for meet little Wrigley, he's a cutie and I can tell he will be very loved! Gage and him had a friendship right away and Snoop already can't wait to meet him!!
Saturday Tyler had off so we decided to head to the pool for the first time with Gage. It wasn't the warmest and it was kinda cloudy but I had the swimming itch (I get this very often) and had to go. We put on his darling swimsuit...
And headed to the pool with Shirley, Brandon, Kd, & Vanessa. The outside pool was pretty cold so we stayed inside. We bought Gage this floaty raft that he could sit in with a cover and he absolutely loved it! He would have stayed in the water all day if we would let him. I'm so happy that he likes the water because I want to take him a lot this summer. I knew he would like it with the sounds and the way he loves bath time. It was so cute and a very big day for him. Sunday we headed up to 5 mile pass. It was Shirley, Brandon, Kd, Vanessa, Bradon, Tyler, Gage, and I. We met Julie and Kurt there with all their friends. We really like 5mile because its only an hour away and its a quick fun getaway. We decided to only stay the day but we had a blast. The day started off kinda crazy with Annie........
Deciding that she needed to eat half of the formula we brought for Gage. So thankfully we had enough to last us till 5. The weather was crazy with it raining one second and sunshine the next but we made the best of it. Gage did good and adjusted to camping life, well if you call it camping.
While Gage was doing this, we were doing this....
It was a great trip and a great weekend!!

No comments: