Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

This weekend was busy, busy and Gage did so well adjusting to a weekend of many firsts. We left Saturday morning to 5-mile pass. It was really nice weather, not too hot but a little chilly. It only rained on us a little. When it did rain we took full advantage of Kurt and Julies fabulous 5th wheel playing sorry. When I was pregnant it seemed as though I was missing out on "everything." I couldn't 4-wheel at Bryce canyon and bear river lodge. Couldn't horse back ride at Bryce. I couldn't hot tub with everyone in Yellowstone, that's ok though cause my amazing healthy little man is so worth it. Well I was so excited to 4-wheel again, and I was a little crazy. :) Julie was awesome in watching little man so we could go out and play. Gage did what he did best, ate, slept and pooped. He enjoyed it though and liked sitting next to the campfire. I really want to get him used to camping and being outside. Tyler and I really enjoy the mountains and I want him to as well. We came home Saturday night from 5-mile and completely exhausted!

Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and got ready for church, yes me church! It was really nice and I'm glad we went and let Gage experience his first Easter and first day of church. Afterwards we had a visit from one set of Tyler's grandparents then went over for a lunch at his other set. That was a lot of fun and we had yummy food. Then we went over to my parents house for another lunch/dinner. Gage got extra spoiled their and we enjoyed yet another crazy family night! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing family, I really don't know what I would do without every single one of them! Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter, we sure did!

3 comments:

Emily said...

haha I LOVE that picture of Gage and snoop! Adorable!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend :) Love seeing all the pics of your little guy... he's darling!

the4ofusut said...

Happy first Easter Gage! Cute pictures!

TJones said...

I love Gage in the sunglasses with Snoop by his side! So dang cute!